Sunday, September 14, 2008

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

So, I came home from church today, fed the boys, did some (more) laundry, made hot cocoa for the boys (I know you love that, Teresa) for their naptimes, took them upstairs to nap, poured myself a bowl of cereal (THAT was my lunch), was summoned upstairs by Michael for God knows what, ended up laying down with him (at 2:30pm) and next thing I knew, my husband was asking me what I wanted for supper.....AT SIX O'CLOCK.

How did that happen? I didn't feel that tired. Michael missed Cubbies, and oh my goodness, what drama ensued when he realized that had happened. Why did you not take me to Cubbies, mommy? Blah, blah, blah....

Now, here it is 10:30pm, and I'm pretty much ready to go back to sleep, but because I felt like crapola from sleeping so long, I didn't do anything once I got up, which of course now needs to be done (or not....). Tomorrow is a new day, and since I will be up at 5am, I should have plenty of time to get whatever done that I don't do tonight.....unless of course Scramble sucks me into it's clutches.

2 comments:

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

That cocoa routine cracks me up, not sure why, I just envision a couple little ankle-biter anarchists if they don't get it and it makes me smile.

I love naps, but always regret them come bedtime.

btw-you suck at scramble.

love ya!

tiffanie1717 said...

Wow! That was a long nap!! It must have been heavenly! :) I tried to take a 15 minute reviver tonight until a dog and a daughter decided to sit on me. :) oh well! I gave up then! :)