Monday, January 9, 2012

Its been a long time, been a long time, been a long, not so lonely, time...

At the behest of my "old" friend, I am going to try to write a new blog entry every day. This was supposed to have started on January 1, but I am on vacation from work and as such, my New Year doesn't officially start until January 17, when I am forced to rejoin the work force. If it doesn't make sense to you, that's OK....it's my blog and my New Year....I can do what I want.

I haven't really given much thought about what I'll write or if I'll have a theme. I'll go out on a limb and say that there will be no theme and, as with most things in my life, I'm just gonna wing it! I have pretty flown by the seat of pants thus far, why change??

Just read this "word of wisdom" regarding chaos (which, incidentally, as I've said before, I am a dweller in the City of Chaos in the State of Denial): "Our real discoveries come from chaos, from going to the place that looks wrong and stupid and foolish." Not certain how I'm supposed to discover something by going somewher that looks wrong, stupid or foolish...that just seems, well, wrong, stupid and foolish.

Are you happy, T~F'n~P?

1 comment:

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

I don't know who the old friend is but she sounds so wise. and cool. and pretty. and right. all the time. You're lucky to have such a wise old pretty friend.

every day huh? It's on.