Monday, January 5, 2009

New beginnings....

I thought since I would change the look of my blog as I start what will (hopefully) be the start of a fitter, healthier lifestyle. My weight has long since (being in the last 5 years) been a battle. I never thought that I would have a weight problem, but as I have aged, it has become increasingly more difficult to take it off, and on the few occasions that I have gotten it off, keeping it off was not successful. At this point in my life, my weight loss goes far beyond aesthetics; it is much more about my health and doing my healthy best to make sure that I am around to mother (or smother) my children.

So here's hoping that I am able to do it this time. I have put a lot of thought and time into my plan of attack and have plotted my course, so I am hoping that will help make the path a little less rocky.

No comments: