Saturday, January 10, 2009

Okay...

So, I returned about an hour ago from seeing Marley & Me, and boy do I have a headache....you know, from crying AND sobbing. I think the girl sitting next to me was made of stone...not one single tear, sniffle, sob...NOTHING. I'm not sure she was even human. Anyway, when I dressed this morning I totally forgot that I was going to the movies because I put on mascara (non waterproof) and eyeliner. I had black streaks down my cheeks and black rings around my red eyes. I did, however, give Cybil (my 12 year old dog for those who may not know), A LOT of extra attention. She really is the greatest dog ever born and my children (especially the youngest) love her dearly. Daniel's words are "I love you Cybil the whole wide world"....said to her while he is laying his head on her. Even before seeing this movie, that made me tear up, but NOW.....oh boy.

No comments: