Tuesday, January 6, 2009

One day into it

And I eat a piece of monkey bread. WTF????? I didn't even really want it, but it was there. I had just gotten done eating an omelet, a very filling omelet, filled with 1 cup of diced tomatoes, 1 cup of spinach and 1/4 cup of mozzerella cheese, made with 3 egg whites and half of a whole wheat english muffin. Hungry I wasn't. I feel like sh*t in the mornings and don't want to get out of bed, I have no energy and just feel BLAH. I know part of that is because I am stressing....stressing about Bryn, about his grades, about him graduating (or not), stressing about money, about the cleanliness of the house (or lack thereof), stressing, stressing, stressing. Not good for trying to change old unhealthy habits into new healthy habits.

Enough whining.....I need to go tackle the laundry room. I did the puzzle cabinet, the movie cabinet and the downstairs closet last week. Baby, baby, baby steps. I also cleaned and organized the play room, got rid of a lot of toys, and the the tent that my husband put in their to keep the kids quiet and occupied kind of back fired and they ended up dumping EVERY SINGLE TOY that they own inside the tent. I have been avoiding that room and just closing the door. I will deal with it when I have tackled something new. I really hate going back to the same room/area over and over and over again.

1 comment:

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

oohhhh, I know what you mean, I have been so HUNGRY for 3 days. I don't understand why I am not any thinner yet!
And I know it isn't going to get any easier.

The omelet sounded good.

And you need to do something about that stress level. (I'm just sayin'!)

love ya!