Friday, July 11, 2008

one piece or two?

bathing suit, that is. I have not owned a bathing suit in the last 5 years and have probably not even had occasion to wear one since, oh I don't know, 2001/2002. That is ending today. I am taking the boys to the waterpark with a friend, thus a bathing suit is required. So, once I get off this computer and shower, we will be heading to Kohl's for said purchase. Now, not only am I not into the way the I am looking right now (although my husband says I'm "HOTT"....but then again, he probably has a motive :-) ) I am WHITE. I mean, white on rice white. A cracker. A honky. Whitey. At least I won't be hard to spot at the waterpark amongst the bronzed bodies that will be there (I will liken them to pieces of bacon, and I will be the fat on the bacon, prior to it being cooked!).
I am so thankful for the advent of clothes!

2 comments:

tiffanie1717 said...

I love my tankinis. Don't like 1 pieces, now. Too confining. I like being able to go to the bathroom without showing my entire top half to the room. :)

Perpetual Procrastinator said...

I have to agree with Tiff, though I would love a full coverage wet suit. I also am having to sport a bathing suit next week(I have anxiety just thinking about it) My tankini comes with an attached skirt. I hope I don't meet up with a grandma wearing the same one!