Friday, November 7, 2008

Just a little pissed off.....(and so I'm venting)







As I sit here listening to my little boys play, wondering about what the future holds for my teenager, I can't help but being a *little* pissed off about the results of the election. We are not, by any stretch of the imagination "wealthy"; however, all of our hard work (mainly my husbands in the last 5 years), the lifestyle that we have grown accustomed to living, and providing our children with, is at risk. And why? Because (in my humble opinion), the people of the USA voted in a president not on the basis of qualifications and experience, but rather casting their ballot on false information provided by the liberal media and also so that they could be "part of history". I hope and pray for the best, but cannot help but being uneasy of what the future holds for me & my husband, but more importantly for my children.

1 comment:

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

Do you think the economy would be that much better with McCain aka "little Bush"? I hope for the best too, but I think that we have had enough of the Republican paradigm for a few years.
There are plenty of things I fear about an Obama presidency, but I wonder how economically it could be worse.