Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ANTM

C'mon....admit it. You know what the acronym is.....say it with me....America's Next Top Model. It's one of my (secret) guilty pleasures...one of them. I really don't know why I watch it and it's not like I seek it out....it's just there sometimes when I'm flipping through. Anyway, whenever I watch it, I end up walking around the house for days after wearing my 4" heels doing my model walk....my entire house becomes a cat walk.

I think that if I put half as much effort into developing a routine for my life as I do into practicing my model walk, I would not be in a perpetual state of CHAOS (thanks Teresa!)

Oh, and by the way, I totally resent (not resemble) Tree's remark about being her very, very old friend!

3 comments:

anna said...

This made me laugh! ANTM is one of my guiltiest pleasures - right up there with bags of microwave popcorn, caramel lattes, and Pop music. I find I can't get anything done when I'm watching it: I sit down and I am lost for hours in the marathon. :)

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

oh, just ingore that remark. ;)

And I find the mental image of you struttin your stuff in 4" heels around your house absolutely hysterical.

Alas, I am not an ANTM watcher. But I might have to check it out now! lol

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!