Wednesday, February 13, 2008

RANT RANT or WAANT WAANT

You decide. This is just a b*tch, because my husband won't care. Well, he might, but he won't be home until about 10:00pm and I'm PMS'ing so I need to say this NOW.

I work only 3 days a week, (TU, W & F) from 9:00am until 12:00pm. My days "off" are Monday & Thursday. Well, last Monday I worked a shift for a fellow nursery worker & will be working another shift for her again tomorrow/Thursday (she did not take any of mine). I had something come up and needed her to work for me this Tuesday, to which she replied that she has a bible study & can't work Tuesdays. I realize that she enjoys this bible study, but what makes her bible study more important than my days off. Of course I realize that I could have said no, but that really isn't my way. If someone needs something, I will be more than happy to provide it, but I would also like to think that the person asking would do the same in return. Evidently, not the case. I guess in the future if she asks me to work for her, I will have to politely decline because I'm quite sure that I will have something going on at that time. I know you are not supposed to hold a grudge, or let revenge lead your actions, but I tend to not look at it as revenge, but rather as just simply being busy (all the time, every time, she asks for me to take a shift!). Evil.....yes I am. >:)

1 comment:

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

Of note: your page is PoPpIn'!!

Boundaries, boundaries.....

I check and I check-And still, NO LOVE in the comment section!