Sunday, June 8, 2008

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Today, a little pep was put back in my step. Thank you, Sylvia☺
After a very long hiatus from pedicures (long story), my friend, her 4 year daughter and I went to have pedicures today. Of course, Michael was upset that he couldn't go because Lilly was going, but he was okay once I explained to him that usually, only girls get pedicures and polish their toes. He seemed okay with that answer. I didn't get nails put on, though, perhaps another day, when I have more $$$ and time. Baby steps.
On another note, I think if I just stand outside for about hour, I should be able to lose at least 10 pounds. I wouldn't even have to move, just stepping foot outside causes profuse sweating. If I didn't dislike the heat & humidity so much, I would try my theory out, but, nah.
I am feeling like I want to (or should) do something, I just don't know what. My husband would probably say get a job, but I'm pretty sure that's not it. When I figure it out, I'll post it.

1 comment:

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

ugh. It is miserable here too. I retreat to the office and crank up the AC. I don't care if fuel is $5 a gallon. I hate sweat!

I need a pedicure too, sounds sooo good right now.