Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Peaceful


So far, it has been relatively peaceful here. I have been up since about 5:45 and the boys followed suit about 30 minutes later at 6:15. They have a play date today and are excited about it, although I hope that the fact they have gotten up so early will not make them grumps! They were supposed to go swimming, but it's not looking like they will. I have already prepared Michael for that fact and keep reinforcing it so that there will be no "surprises" as he does not do well with the unexpected.

I have just taken a batch of chocolate chip muffins out of the oven and the boys have had their first cup of hot cocoa & me my coffee. They are with hot cocoa like I am with coffee....a bear with OUT it.

Here's to an enjoyable, tantrum-free day...please!!!

3 comments:

tiffanie1717 said...

So? Tantrum free in the end? :)

Chocolate always soothes the savage beast in me! :)

the (not so) reluctant housewife said...

there was no pool & no tantrum...although Michael was getting very "rambunctious" toward the end of our visit!

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

That sounds like a wonderful way to start the day! I only wish I could of been there to have a cup of coffee and a muffin with you.