Friday, June 20, 2008

inside out burgers.....YUM


I made these last night for SUPPER and they were scrumtrulescent. The next time I make them, however, I will make a few modifications, such as using a sharp Vermont cheddar mixture with the Gruyere, adding some bacon and using A-1 (perhaps the peppercorn variety) instead of the worcesthire sauce. I sauteed some onions & mushrooms to go on it, made a tossed salad topped with olive oil & balsamic vinegar, and had
some boxed pasta (pasta roni of some sort) and called it a meal. And I finished my meal with my most favorite food....fresh pineapple!

Inside Out Burger recipe

3 comments:

Perpetual Procrastinator said...

Yu-hum!! I am making these! You little gourmet you! I even looked up scrumtrulescent! We love to grill. So these will work on lots of levels. Donnie does the grilling! Thanks!

tiffanie1717 said...

They look yummy! I'll have to try them!

Happy Anniversary, too!! (Today, right?)

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

I love that urban dictionary! I have forgotten about it, but when I do hang out there I get quite and entertaining and interesting education. oh, and the burgers look awesome. Try some asiago cheese and spinach inside them, double yum!