Friday, June 6, 2008

Good times

My friend and I took a much needed break from husbands and kids last night and went to see the Sex and the City movie. I had never actually seen more than one or two issues of the series, and even they were on TBS, so I wasn't familiar with the whole "plot" line, but nonetheless, the movie was enjoyable. As was the large tub of greasy goodness, otherwise known as popcorn, which was chased with most likely a weeks worth of calories in a single serving of rootbeer!

And then there was afterwards.....coffee, fried zuchini, blueberry cheesecake. yum, yum, yum.

The best part of the evening (well, maybe not the best, but it was sure a great start to it!) was that Bryn works at the movie theater and was able to score me two free tickets....SWEET. Almost $20 saved right there....maybe he is on the right path ☺





2 comments:

tiffanie1717 said...

Sounds fun! :) I love the pics you added! :)

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

I have yet to see it. They are having a "girls night out" at the keystone with food and wine tomorrow night. I might go. I loved that series. I rented season after season after it was canceled and zipped right through. IT was really good.

Glad you had a good time, we really need that (and that tub of greasy goodness) once in a while.