Tuesday, March 4, 2008

4:30am


Four thirty a.m.....Daniel has been getting up at that time for the past several days and it's killing me. Now, I am up at 5:00am anyway, but I usually don't get the little ones up until we are ready to walk out the door at 6:15am (Bryn's bus stop is not near our house, & since he is allowed to drive, I have to take him), so that extra hour and a half that he is missing rears it's ugly head around noon thirty, and it isn't a nice sight to witness.

Well, I'm off to get the kids dressed for the day & then it's off to work for us. One good thing about them getting up so early is that they eat breakfast in the van, usually a bagel or a waffle, and they have one or two glasses of hot cocoa, so they are set until their mid-morning snack.

Here's hoping for long naps today.

6 comments:

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

Oooooowww. I love nap time. Will is coming home early today and I am hoping to put him down immediately. Did I say I love nap time?

What on earth is he up soooooo early for? What time does he hit the hay?

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

Have a good day at work!

the (not so) reluctant housewife said...

the little one is sleeping so soundly...he actually got home, took off his shoes, went in the bathroom to wash his hands, then grabbed his blanket & started up the stairs. I'm gettig ready to eat (NOM NOM NOM)& then taking my big ole butt & Michael's up to bed...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz It's such a dreary, overcast, humid day here. Perfect for eating & sleeping. Oh to be a cat (with a C) ☺

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

I love NOM NOM NOM.

As Jeff said this morning "It is supposed to rain like a whore today" up here. I am not sure how a whore rains, but I get the feeling he no likey. Our drainage system is royally screwed up and our basement is like a swamp. Not Good! Our front porch also gets it big time and it just sits on the wood, not good.

I just nom nommed. Chicken tenders rock.

the (not so) reluctant housewife said...

yeah, I'm wondering what a whore rains like, too....probably best not to know. is it supposed to rain while you are gone or before you leave? be better to do it before you leave than while you're gone.

ps: no nappy for mama...I forgot that I had to be somewhere tonight by 5:00 (I'd better get going, huh??) & I needed to make supper before leaving.

anna said...

"Rain like a whore"?! Haha! I love it!! (Teresa it had better not rain like a whore next week. I am not good with swamp situations!)