Thursday, March 6, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHH


I took the little boys to the doctor this afternoon, but not before a well-deserved, and long awaited trip to WalMart. I have to limit myself on my trips there because I have a tendency to buy make up (that I never wear), shampoo & conditioner (when I have full bottles at home), face creams (that don't work), nail polish (that I don't apply or apply once and then chip it away...why, because once it chips, I hate it, and if I'm not near nail polish remover when I see it, then it all must go some way) and last but not least, cleaning products (of which I have enough of to start my own cleaning business). So, after getting my "stuff" & cruising the toy aisles, we made it to the checkout with just enough time to make our purchase, run to the McD's in the store for lunch for the little ones & the big one, who we had to get off the bus @ 2:20 and then head to the doctor's office for a 2:45 appointment. We didn't get in the van to leave until 2:25, which meant Bryn had probably already started walking home, but since my phone was dead, I had no way to call him, so I ended up driving down a couple streets before locating him, but when he saw that he had a big mac waiting for him, he wasn't as bitter about walking half way home only to be told he had to go the doctor's office to sit in the van while we went inside.
The visit went well, except for Michael whining and crying, but I know he is sick, and the fact that he had been up since before 6am didn't help, either. Daniel was his normal jolly self. Michael did well throughout the exam, and even tolerated his strep test very nicely. Can't say the same for Daniel. I should have asked for the $4 that his happy meal cost since it ended up in their trash can after his strep test. Off to the pharmacy, but since I'm lazy, I took the prescriptions to the drive through and called Brian to have him pick up on his way home, then home, with 2 little boys snoring the backseat...ahhhhh. silence....and then WAAAAAAAAAAA. Michael's awake after a 40 minute snooze. YAY. Oh well, at least maybe he'll go to bed early.

4 comments:

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

Poor babies. Including you.

Whew, you're a blogging machine, I can't keep up! I checked in and 2 new blogs, whoa! It's addicting isn't it? How many times a day are you checking it? Really.

Love the little pics. :)

the (not so) reluctant housewife said...

I check it usually when I check my email, which is about 2-3 times per day...and you?

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

I can't tell you that, did I mention my OCD?

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

I have internet, and I will be checking blogs.....

;)