Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break OH-EIGHT.....




is going to be more like spring bust. My plan was to go to PA for Spring Break, originally leaving on Saturday, March 15 & coming back home on Saturday, March 22, but Bryn had something going on in VA on Monday, March 17, which left us leaving on Tuesday, March 18 & coming back on the 22nd, which to me, Tuesday is pretty much lost, leaving just Wednesday, Thursday & Friday and then leaving on Saturday. For me, (and I know this is going to sound like whining, but too bad), that's just too stressful. I mean, I would really love to go up and see everyone, but realistically, it's not going to happen. It's, at best, 3 days, of non-stop running, only to return home to VA Saturday evening and attempt to get ready for Easter the next day and then on Monday it's back to school, work, etc....I have stuff I need to get done, so my trip to PA will hav to wait until school is out and I can stay for a few weeks without worry.
Not to mention the fact that all of the boys have recently been sick (Daniel was puking AGAIN today), the dog is sick (and Brian has things going on that will keep him away from the house for the majority of the time I'm gone & all the troubles with the dog started after having her boarded in November), yada, yada, yada. I just think it's best. I keep going on and on with the reasons why....I guess because I feel like I have to....I don't know why.
Anyway, enough of that.
I'm bummed, but at least my chest pains have subsided.

2 comments:

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

oh man! I was looking forward to that!

On th eupside, I am glad that you are still alive and blogging...I checked in on you a couple of times while at sea and nada, so I am relieved. :)

Actually, I don't blame you a bit for not running up here for that. It was mildly depressing driving back into bradford county after being gone. All drab and dreary... You get your stuff done and smile. YOu are a FLY baby after all, right? C'mon!

the (not so) reluctant housewife said...

we'll be up in the summer, at some point. I usually go up for about 2weeks so hopefully we'll get together then.

I actually just saw your comment on the previous blog (or the one before that) that you were checking blogs....I didn't have much time between cleaning up Daniel puke & Cybil (dog) puke to blog. Our little green machine wasn't working properly either. We got the part for it on Sunday though so guess what I did yesterday??

I'm glad that your trip went well and you only were seasick the first night (or hopefully that's all!). So, was it a Disney cruise or just a stop at Disney on the way to the Bahama's? What the picture of your own private paradise?