Monday, March 17, 2008

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh--GAIN



after several vomiting episodes, restless nights & general malaise, I took Daniel to the doctor this afternoon to find out that he has strep. Again. Or still. He's not sure which it is. We'll go back on Wednesday for a recheck. At least he didn't puke after the strep test today, though. Although, he does seem to throw up every morning and afternoon after his nap. Not sure what that's about, but I've learned to keep him (and a bucket) close to me for at least the first 30 minutes of awakeness (not sure it's a real word, but it's my word)!
Bryn is mad because we aren't going up for spring break. He was looking forward to seeing his cousin. He will get over his madness, but he's a teenager and his "world" does not go much further than him. It comes with the territory. He'll be really mad to find out that he has tutoring this week.
Hopefully I will be able to start on a project or two this week, and perhaps even finish them. Now that's a concept there....finishing a project.
I'm off to make breakfast for the young 'uns...they are both climbing on me making it difficult to type.

1 comment:

The Lazy Perfectionist said...

Did Daniel finish his antibiotic? The poor kid.
I hate vomit. We went to into the city after we got off our ship and went to Dylans Cnady Bar and totally loaded up on all sorts of sugar. Well the kids both got this 3 foot long tube of sour sugar, they chose the colors. They proceeded to eat it and by the time we got to Tannersville, PA. Will was green and said his tummy hurt. Go figure. We pulled off so I could check out the outlets quick (really!) When I got to the car Will had puked all over the back seat and himself. The ride home was rather pungent. It was a good thing I had just been in the Yankee candle store and had some car fresheners. Gross.

You found a tutor for Bryn? YAY! It doesn't sound like he is all that enthusiastic though.

That private getaway was a private courtyard for the VIP guests. That's right, V-I-P. We got upgraded for a fraction of the cost. We ended up with a 2 bedroom, 2 (lavish) baths, a living room and balcony and directly across the hall was that courtyard. It was usually not very occupied, which was great. We even had our own butler! I will never be able to cruise normally again!